Opened in 2010, the soaring Marina Bay Sands entertainment and hotel complex is home to the Shoppes, whose 170-odd international stores include a Louis Vuitton boutique on its own marina island. Shoppers are wowed by the...
For gold-jewelry browsing, and with some shops along Serangoon Road even open 24 hours, shoppers head to Little India. The spices galore are a visual delight at the Tekka Centre, also famous for hawker stalls and its wet market, which sells...
- 1 Tips + News Can I Travel Once I’m Vaccinated?
- 2 Natural Wonders Even Volcanologists Are in Awe of Mount Etna’s Latest Eruptions
- 3 Cruise These Cruises Are Requiring COVID Vaccinations for All Guests
- 4 Cities We Love The World’s 25 Best Cities of 2021
- 5 Tips + News Americans Have Traveled to Mexico Throughout COVID