Opened in 2010, the soaring Marina Bay Sands entertainment and hotel complex is home to the Shoppes, whose 170-odd international stores include a Louis Vuitton boutique on its own marina island. Shoppers are wowed by the...
For gold-jewelry browsing, and with some shops along Serangoon Road even open 24 hours, shoppers head to Little India. The spices galore are a visual delight at the Tekka Centre, also famous for hawker stalls and its wet market, which sells...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter