Opened in 2010, the soaring Marina Bay Sands entertainment and hotel complex is home to the Shoppes, whose 170-odd international stores include a Louis Vuitton boutique on its own marina island. Shoppers are wowed by the...
For gold-jewelry browsing, and with some shops along Serangoon Road even open 24 hours, shoppers head to Little India. The spices galore are a visual delight at the Tekka Centre, also famous for hawker stalls and its wet market, which sells...
- 1 Travel Tips The World’s Coolest Travel Jobs—and How to Get Them
- 2 Air Travel Emirates Has $799 Flights for Two This Valentine’s Day—but You’ll Have to Act Fast
- 3 Packing Tips How to Apply Marie Kondo’s Life-Changing Magic to Packing
- 4 Where to Go in Spring Places Where Your U.S. Dollar Will Go Far in Spring
- 5 National Parks The Ideal Road Trip Through U.S. Canyon Country