Opened in 2010, the soaring Marina Bay Sands entertainment and hotel complex is home to the Shoppes, whose 170-odd international stores include a Louis Vuitton boutique on its own marina island. Shoppers are wowed by the...
For gold-jewelry browsing, and with some shops along Serangoon Road even open 24 hours, shoppers head to Little India. The spices galore are a visual delight at the Tekka Centre, also famous for hawker stalls and its wet market, which sells...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles