Opened in 2010, the soaring Marina Bay Sands entertainment and hotel complex is home to the Shoppes, whose 170-odd international stores include a Louis Vuitton boutique on its own marina island. Shoppers are wowed by the...
For gold-jewelry browsing, and with some shops along Serangoon Road even open 24 hours, shoppers head to Little India. The spices galore are a visual delight at the Tekka Centre, also famous for hawker stalls and its wet market, which sells...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Natural Wonders Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Art The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum