Singapore Feb 2017
Collected by Nhut Nguyen
30 Raffles Ave, Singapore Flyer, Singapore 039803
In Singapore, love is in the air. Many young people live with their parents, so courting is all about being out on the town. For a grand, romantic gesture, sweep your partner off his or her feet (literally) and reserve a four-course Sky Dining...
13 Stamford Rd, Singapore 178905
The historic Capitol Theatre, built in 1929, has been reopened in grand style and is now one of the region’s largest single screen cinemas. Set in a neoclassical-style development in Singapore's city centre, the 800-seat theatre hosts red carpet...
9 Yong Siak St, Singapore 168645
I fell in love with this independent bookshop in Singapore. Browse hard-to-find magazines, art books, and novels plus vintage sunglasses and Pez dispensers at this independent shop. You’ll also find handbound notebooks and letterpress postcards...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos