Collected by Anna Huang
30 Merchant Road #01-03 Riverside Point 058282, Singapore 058282
Riverside Point across the river from Clarke Quay is a great place to sit with a cold drink to watch the world go by. Cafe Iguana is rather large and generic but the service is quick and the drinks are cold, which, on a casual night, is all you...
Sungei Rd, Singapore
The sellers in Singapore's oldest flea market may not be offering anything you want, but it's still interesting to stroll this elbow-shaped lane and peruse the old cassette tapes, secondhand clothes and electronics on display. Not least because...
288 South Bridge Rd, Singapore 058840
In itself, the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple is one of the most visually stunning pieces of architecture in all of Singapore. But it was the surrounding grounds that really drew me in. Chinatown is certainly a bustling section of Singapore, but the...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico