Collected by Anna Huang
30 Merchant Road #01-03 Riverside Point 058282, Singapore 058282
Riverside Point across the river from Clarke Quay is a great place to sit with a cold drink to watch the world go by. Cafe Iguana is rather large and generic but the service is quick and the drinks are cold, which, on a casual night, is all you...
Sungei Rd, Singapore
The sellers in Singapore's oldest flea market may not be offering anything you want, but it's still interesting to stroll this elbow-shaped lane and peruse the old cassette tapes, secondhand clothes and electronics on display. Not least because...
288 South Bridge Rd, Singapore 058840
In itself, the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple is one of the most visually stunning pieces of architecture in all of Singapore. But it was the surrounding grounds that really drew me in. Chinatown is certainly a bustling section of Singapore, but the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys