Collected by siena f
6 Kim Tian Rd, Kai Fook Mansion, Singapore 169246
The funny rooster portraits and front-and-center foosball table inside Coq & Balls are as cheeky as its name. But the restaurant’s beer list—look for anything by Hitachino—and classic dishes, such as the prawn paste chicken wings, are no joking...
70 Collyer Quay, #02-02 Customs House, Singapore 049323
The rooftop bar at hip Japanese joint Kinki (another name for the Kansai region in Japan) is where the after-work crowd let their hair down. From 5pm-8pm daily, drinks are buy one, get one free ('one for one' in Sing-speak) and the bar menu...
2 Dickson Rd, Singapore 209494
I stumbled upon this gem of a hotel while staying in Singapore for business. Between the individual artist-designed guest rooms, a phenomenal rustic French-inspired restaurant, and friendly staff, I had a near perfect stay. Not to mention the...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign