Collected by Erik Kavčič
10 Bayfront Ave, Singapore 018956
The towering Marina Bay Sands development looks like an enormous space ship dropped down on the waterfront in Singapore. Cocktail and dance spot Ce La Vi sits on the 57th floor along with an enormous infinity pool. Down below in the Marina are a...
20 Kandahar St, Singapore 198885
Maison Ikkoku, at the end of Kandahar Street, is housed in an old building three stories high. It has a buzzing coffee joint on the first level, a hipster-chic boutique on the second, and a bar and terrace on the third. The best seats in the house...
18 Marina Gardens Dr, Singapore 018953
This new botanical garden features two cooling conservatories, where plants and trees from various parts of the world gather under one glass roof. It's the best place to stop by and smell the flowers, and to practice photography in Singapore.
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign