Collected by Victoria
262 Pasir Panjang Rd, Singapore 118628
Haw Par Villa, a theme park containing more than 1,000 statues and 150 giant dioramas that highlight Chinese myths and legends, might be the best-value entertainment in Singapore. (It’s free!) Built in 1937 by the creators of Tiger Balm (the...
MacRitchie Reservoir, Singapore
The MacRitchie Reservoir is one of four reservoirs in the heart of Singapore at the Central Catchment Nature Reserve, where the surrounding forests are protected as national parks to ensure the quality of the water. Though unfortunately not...
51 Imbiah Walk, Sentosa, Singapore 099538
ZoukOut is an annual beach rave hosted by Singapore dance club Zouk in December on Sentosa. Zouk has some clout when it comes to the EDM scene and they tend to pull in some big names. In typical Singapore fashion, the event is very well organised...
18 Marina Gardens Dr, Singapore 018953
With its domed greenhouses of epic proportions dotted across some 100 hectares (250 acres), the sustainable Gardens by the Bay are educational and fun. The Cloud Forest is a misty, 42-meter-high (138-foot-high) “mountain” that...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked