Collected by Jeumpa
68 Seng Poh Lane #01-10, Singapore 160068
When wandering through Tiong Bahru on a Saturday morning, I always stop into Flea & Trees, a quirky vintage boutique with great dresses and one-of-a-kind statement necklaces and baubles. https://www.facebook.com/FleaTrees?ref=br_tf
1 Zubir Said Drive #02-01, Singapore 227968
This tiny little shop shares a space with an awesome pastry shop, and is filled with the cutest little odds and ends, specializing in items with very strong nostalgia of Singapore back in the '80s. It's a more personal and hipster version of...
River Valley Rd, Singapore 179037
by Cheryl Lu Lien Tan In a warren of narrow streets near Singapore’s Chinatown, a tiny rowhouse’s pink facade signals that offbeat offerings lie within. Stevie General Store is packed with old books, antique watches, eyeglasses, jewelry, and...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security