Collected by Kim Gearon
20 Trengganu St, #02-01 Chinatown, Singapore 058479
An evergreen Chinese favorite, dim sum is great to snack on when visiting Singapore’s famed hawker centers or exploring the city’s Chinatown. Dim sum literally means “touch the heart,” and the authentic local offerings are...
102 Syed Alwi Rd, Singapore 207678
Singapore's Little India has a wealth of South Indian restaurants to choose from, but my favorite for an unfussy, authentic South Indian meal is Anjappar across from retail giant Mustafa. Hailing from Chennai, the restaurant is known for its dosa—...
30 Seng Poh Rd, Singapore 168898
“I grew up in Singapore, and among the breakfasts of my youth, chwee kueh is the one that tugs at my heart most. It’s a steamed rice cake topped with an umami-bomb of crunchy preserved radishes that have been stir-fried with soy sauce, shallots,...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna