Collected by alizée poulin
Boat Quay, Singapore
Boat Quay is the easternmost section of the Singapore River. The original shophouses erected here by Singaporean tradesmen have been turned into bars and restaurants with river views. It is a lively scene with English pubs showing sports on big...
Ann Siang Hill, Singapore
Head to Ann Siang Hill near Chinatown when you want to get away from the crowds in the city. During the day the open doors welcome you into restored shop houses with intricately designed tiles leading the way to chic and stylish clothing. At night...
30 Raffles Ave, Singapore Flyer, Singapore 039803
In Singapore, love is in the air. Many young people live with their parents, so courting is all about being out on the town. For a grand, romantic gesture, sweep your partner off his or her feet (literally) and reserve a four-course Sky Dining...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now