Collected by Kaz Brecher
1 Yong Siak St, Singapore 168641
Head down the alley, past a spiral staircase. There sits Nana & Bird, where you can browse handbags from Meli Melo, minidresses by Singaporean designers, and trippy necklaces made of thin strips of recycled bike tubes. This appeared in the...
2 Dickson Rd, Singapore 209494
Another of attorney-turned-hotelier Loh Lik Peng’s boutique properties (along with the New Majestic), Wanderlust is perhaps the quirkiest hotel in Singapore, taking guests on a fanciful journey that befits its name. The building opened in...
Located just south of Singapore, Sentosa Island is a wonderland that can be easily reached by car, light rail, covered walkway, and cable car. Young explorers will love the Universal Studios theme park, Adventure Cove Waterpark, and Southeast Asia...
Airport Blvd, Singapore
About the only place this butterfly might be able to camouflage itself would be against a Tiffany glass window. But it is safe from predators in the Butterfly Garden -- http://bit.ly/HbrVTY -- tucked into a corner of Terminal 3 in the Changi...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Museums + Galleries The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum