Collected by Lo Fitzsimmoms
262 Pasir Panjang Rd, Singapore 118628
Haw Par Villa, a theme park containing more than 1,000 statues and 150 giant dioramas that highlight Chinese myths and legends, might be the best-value entertainment in Singapore. (It’s free!) Built in 1937 by the creators of Tiger Balm (the...
39 Artillery Ave, Singapore 099958
This island connected to Singapore’s main island by a causeway bridge, and only 15 minutes by taxi from the business district, is where locals come to play. For what was once little more than a former fishing village, it certainly packs in plenty...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now