Collected by Kokleong Tham
397 Serangoon Rd, Singapore 218123
This is an annual religious event called Thaipusam,celebrated by Singapore’s Tamil community. It occurs in mid-January each year. It consists of a procession by Hindu devotees seeking blessings and giving thanks. The ceremony starts in the early...
30 Raffles Ave, Singapore 039803
The skyline of modern day Singapore from this highway of a bridge is marvellous. You can see the ArtScience Museum (at Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resort) and the Helical Bridge. There are also footpaths for pedestrians on this bridge highway.
1 Esplanade Dr, Singapore 038981
If you get to the Esplanade by 7.45, on a good day, you'll see the cityscape reflected off the calm waters of the Marina Bay, a man-made reservoir of water that is surrounded by mega structures. Walking around the MArina Bay before 8.30 is cooling...
1220 ECP, Singapore 468960
A great way to get to know local cuisine is to visit a food center, that is, a hawker center. You'll find a vast array of local dishes that are inexpensive and delicious. The crowd situation here is, well, it's basically too crowded during the...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign