Collected by Kokleong Tham
397 Serangoon Road, Singapore 218123
This is an annual religious event called Thaipusam,celebrated by Singapore’s Tamil community. It occurs in mid-January each year. It consists of a procession by Hindu devotees seeking blessings and giving thanks. The ceremony starts in the early...
30 Raffles Ave, Singapore 039803
The skyline of modern day Singapore from this highway of a bridge is marvellous. You can see the ArtScience Museum (at Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resort) and the Helical Bridge. There are also footpaths for pedestrians on this bridge highway.
1 Esplanade Dr, Singapore 038981
If you get to the Esplanade by 7.45, on a good day, you'll see the cityscape reflected off the calm waters of the Marina Bay, a man-made reservoir of water that is surrounded by mega structures. Walking around the MArina Bay before 8.30 is cooling...
1220 ECP, Singapore 468960
A great way to get to know local cuisine is to visit a food center, that is, a hawker center. You'll find a vast array of local dishes that are inexpensive and delicious. The crowd situation here is, well, it's basically too crowded during the...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet