Collected by Amanda Croy
3 Muscat St, Singapore 198833
Singapore’s largest Muslim house of worship, the gold-domed Sultan Mosque, is the focal point of the Kampong Glam neighborhood east of Little India. Walk along the nearby pedestrian-only street to browse trinket stalls and then head over to Haji...
18 Raffles Quay, Singapore 048582
The best fast food in Singapore's central business district can be found at Lau Pa Sat (Raffles Place MRT stop). This 150-year-old former fish, fruit, and veg market was converted into a collection of hawker food stalls in the 1970s. The market,...
River Valley Rd, Singapore 179037
by Cheryl Lu Lien Tan In a warren of narrow streets near Singapore’s Chinatown, a tiny rowhouse’s pink facade signals that offbeat offerings lie within. Stevie General Store is packed with old books, antique watches, eyeglasses, jewelry, and...
18 Marina Gardens Dr, Singapore 018953
This new botanical garden features two cooling conservatories, where plants and trees from various parts of the world gather under one glass roof. It's the best place to stop by and smell the flowers, and to practice photography in Singapore.
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign