Collected by Carolyn Kao
10 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore 018956
If money is no object, staying near the Marina in Singapore is a great choice. On one side you have the bizarrely mesmerizing Marina Bay Sands development, which includes a hotel, casino (note that the Chinese take their gambling very seriously),...
10 Bayfront Ave, Singapore 018956
Even if you aren't staying at the Marina Bay Sands hotel, you can still enjoy a cocktail in the Sky Park next to the impressive infinity pool as the sun goes down. With views over the marina and central business district, the city eye candy is...
24 Ann Siang Rd., Singapore 069704
Wine can be rather expensive in Singapore. For my money Le Carillon provides the best wines by the glass, along with charcuterie and cheese plates, and a good atmosphere. In general, the Club Street neighborhood is a great place to find a drink—it...
18 Raffles Quay, Singapore 048582
The best fast food in Singapore's central business district can be found at Lau Pa Sat (Raffles Place MRT stop). This 150-year-old former fish, fruit, and veg market was converted into a collection of hawker food stalls in the 1970s. The market,...
Malecón, Amapas, 48399 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
This novel walking tour combines a power work-out with sightseeing. You'll climb a steep hill to reach a look-out spot with sweeping views of Vallarta and Banderas Bay, then descend to see Elizabeth Taylor's and Richard Burton's former homes (and...
- 1Travel NewsTSA Implements New Carry-On Rules for Powders
- 2Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 3Festivals + EventsSweden’s Magical Midsommar Festival Is Straight out of a Fairy Tale
- 4Travel NewsAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 5Luxury AdventureHow to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer