Collected by Judith Reed
#01, 1 Kadayanallur St, 04 Maxwell Food Centre, Singapore 069184
Devout foodies flock to the hawker stands in Singapore, one of the world's cleanest cities. Check out the tasty Hainanese Chicken Rice at the famous Maxwell Food Centre; you'll want to find the Tian Tian stall. Explore the other stands and...
310 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238864
1 Yong Siak St, Singapore 168641
Head down the alley, past a spiral staircase. There sits Nana & Bird, where you can browse handbags from Meli Melo, minidresses by Singaporean designers, and trippy necklaces made of thin strips of recycled bike tubes. This appeared in the...
68 Seng Poh Lane #01-10, Singapore 160068
When wandering through Tiong Bahru on a Saturday morning, I always stop into Flea & Trees, a quirky vintage boutique with great dresses and one-of-a-kind statement necklaces and baubles. https://www.facebook.com/FleaTrees?ref=br_tf
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun