Collected by Kitty
80 Mandai Lake Rd, Singapore 729826
We could rattle off statistics like how 2,800 animals and more than 300 species of mammals, birds, and reptiles live at the Singapore Zoo, and 1.6 million people visit it each year, but simply put this impressive attraction in the island’s north...
Ann Siang Rd, Singapore
Singapore’s largest ethnic group—about three-quarters of the population is Chinese—is spread across the island-state, but Chinatown is considered its spiritual home. The neighborhood’s Mandarin name (niu che shui, meaning “ox-cart water”) refers...
10 Bayfront Ave, Singapore 018956
Using a deck of cards as a template for a casino-hotel might seem surprising, but Moshe Safdie’s design for Marina Bay Sands, the world’s most expensive building, is undeniably a show-stopper. Containing a retail space, convention center, hotel...
39 Artillery Ave, Singapore 099958
This island connected to Singapore’s main island by a causeway bridge, and only 15 minutes by taxi from the business district, is where locals come to play. For what was once little more than a former fishing village, it certainly packs in plenty...
1 Beach Rd, Singapore 189673
The hotel is scheduled to close completely for renovations beginning in December 2017. It is currently set to reopen in mid-2018. A hotel whose name is instantly recognizable, the Raffles Singapore is pure colonial confection, a landmark...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter