Collected by Richard Lotz
151 New Bridge Road 91 Upper Cross Street Singapore 059443/058362 New Bridge Rd, Singapore 059443
Whether on a rooftop, by the water, or in a local hawker center, dining outdoors is one of the perks of a city with balmy temperatures year-round. Check out Privé on Keppel Island and snag a table on its large outdoor patio, near a marina of...
9 Lock Rd, Singapore 108937
While visiting Singapore's museums, be sure to get out to the Gillman Barracks for an injection of contemporary art. Serenely housed in 14 pristine blocks, the galleries, cafes, and restaurants offer a menu of both the local and international....
6 Kim Tian Rd, Kai Fook Mansion, Singapore 169246
The funny rooster portraits and front-and-center foosball table inside Coq & Balls are as cheeky as its name. But the restaurant’s beer list—look for anything by Hitachino—and classic dishes, such as the prawn paste chicken wings, are no joking...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter