Collected by Nancy Hacker
12 Ann Siang Rd #03-00, Singapore 069692
For a change of scene from the bustling bars and restaurants lining Club Street and Ann Siang Road, head up a few stories to the rooftop bar at the Screening Room. A fun crowd with music to match awaits. Grab a drink and enjoy views of the...
1 Beach Rd, Singapore 189673
The hotel is scheduled to close completely for renovations beginning in December 2017. It is currently set to reopen in mid-2018. A hotel whose name is instantly recognizable, the Raffles Singapore is pure colonial confection, a landmark...
80 Collyer Quay, Singapore 049326
Lantern, the rooftop bar at the Fullerton Bay Hotel, is situated next to the hotel's 25 meter infinity pool but that's where the similarities to any other pool bar I've been to end. This is a glamorous—but still comfortable—space where cocktails...
5 Ann Siang Road, Singapore 069688
Oxwell's upstairs dining room serves refined pub fare while the rooftop and ground-floor bars lure in a strong happy hour and late night crowd. On weekend evenings, this buzzy corner of Ann Siang Hill and Club Street is closed to traffic and fills...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights