Collected by Nancy Hacker
12 Ann Siang Rd #03-00, Singapore 069692
For a change of scene from the bustling bars and restaurants lining Club Street and Ann Siang Road, head up a few stories to the rooftop bar at the Screening Room. A fun crowd with music to match awaits. Grab a drink and enjoy views of the...
1 Beach Rd, Singapore 189673
Sit back at the Long Bar at Singapore's luxurious Raffles Hotel - home of the Singapore Sling - this famous cocktail drink originates from this bar. Order a Sling, sit down at a table, eat the peanuts provided and then casually discard the shells...
80 Collyer Quay, Singapore 049326
Lantern, the rooftop bar at the Fullerton Bay Hotel, is situated next to the hotel's 25 meter infinity pool but that's where the similarities to any other pool bar I've been to end. This is a glamorous—but still comfortable—space where cocktails...
5 Ann Siang Road, Singapore 069688
Oxwell's upstairs dining room serves refined pub fare while the rooftop and ground-floor bars lure in a strong happy hour and late night crowd. On weekend evenings, this buzzy corner of Ann Siang Hill and Club Street is closed to traffic and fills...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019