Collected by Nancy Hacker
12 Ann Siang Rd #03-00, Singapore 069692
For a change of scene from the bustling bars and restaurants lining Club Street and Ann Siang Road, head up a few stories to the rooftop bar at the Screening Room. A fun crowd with music to match awaits. Grab a drink and enjoy views of the...
1 Beach Rd, Singapore 189673
The hotel is scheduled to close completely for renovations beginning in December 2017. It is currently set to reopen in mid-2018. A hotel whose name is instantly recognizable, the Raffles Singapore is pure colonial confection, a landmark...
80 Collyer Quay, Singapore 049326
Lantern, the rooftop bar at the Fullerton Bay Hotel, is situated next to the hotel's 25 meter infinity pool but that's where the similarities to any other pool bar I've been to end. This is a glamorous—but still comfortable—space where cocktails...
5 Ann Siang Road, Singapore 069688
Oxwell's upstairs dining room serves refined pub fare while the rooftop and ground-floor bars lure in a strong happy hour and late night crowd. On weekend evenings, this buzzy corner of Ann Siang Hill and Club Street is closed to traffic and fills...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village