Collected by Ben O'Connor
#01, 1 Kadayanallur St, 10/11 Maxwell Food Centre, Singapore 069184
You know you have found Tian Tian at the Maxwell Road Food Center when you see the line of people waiting for tender chicken. If there is one dish that can be considered the national dish of Singapore, this is it. The chicken is boiled until it is...
Orchard Rd, Singapore
I remember the first time I had a traditional Singaporean breakfast. I was in Changi Airport on my way to an adventure. A traditional breakfast consists of 3 things: 1) Kaya toast and butter. Kaya is made from a type of leaf plus coconut jam,...
Located just south of Singapore, Sentosa Island is a wonderland that can be easily reached by car, light rail, covered walkway, and cable car. Young explorers will love the Universal Studios theme park, Adventure Cove Waterpark, and Southeast Asia...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter