Collected by Ben O'Connor
1 Kadayanallur St, #01 -10/11 Maxwell Food Center, Singapore 069184
You know you have found Tian Tian at the Maxwell Road Food Center when you see the line of people waiting for tender chicken. If there is one dish that can be considered the national dish of Singapore, this is it. The chicken is boiled until it is...
Orchard Rd, Singapore
I remember the first time I had a traditional Singaporean breakfast. I was in Changi Airport on my way to an adventure. A traditional breakfast consists of 3 things: 1) Kaya toast and butter. Kaya is made from a type of leaf plus coconut jam,...
Located just south of Singapore, Sentosa Island is a wonderland that can be easily reached by car, light rail, covered walkway, and cable car. Young explorers will love the Universal Studios theme park, Adventure Cove Waterpark, and Southeast Asia...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles