Collected by Burcu Beştaş
River Valley Rd, Singapore 179037
Tour the spice garden at Fort Canning Park with a botanist to see and smell chilies of all types as well as lemongrass, galangal, turmeric, curry leaves, limes, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves.Fort Canning Park is bounded by Hill Street, Canning Rise,...
93 Stamford Road, Singapore 178897
The National Museum in Singapore features excellent permanent and temporary exhibitions that celebrate the art, history, and culture of this vibrant port city. On Friday evenings from 6 to 8pm, entry to most of the exhibits is free. Combine your...
8 Sentosa Gateway, Singapore 098269
Universal Studios in Singapore is a small park compared to its North American siblings but there are still a number of impressive 3-D and 4-D rides that feature the latest in amusement park technology. Come on a weekday morning, if you can, to...
1 Harbourfront Walk, Singapore 098585
There are many ways to get to Sentosa, Singapore's playground island to the south. You can take a cable car, a monorail, a taxi or, if you fancy a stroll, walk 10 minutes across the bridge from outside Vivocity Mall at HarbourFront MRT. In the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village