Collected by David Lafreniere
3 Upper Pickering St, Singapore 058289
Seen from the street, the three-towered, blue-and-green glass property is remarkable for its connecting, undulating tiered design inspired by terraced Balinese rice paddies, and the elevated gardens that seem to hang from above. Designed by ...
35 Robinson Rd, Singapore 068876
The newest outpost of the French hotel company SO brand (the other two are in Bangkok and Mauritius), the SO Sofitel Singapore opened at the end of May 2014, adding a bit of glam and poking a bit of fun at this staid part of the city. Set in the...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December