Collected by Beat Sigrist
124 Onan Rd, Singapore 424536
Built in 1942, this family-run bakery claims to be the oldest surviving Muslim bakery in Singapore. It is a jack-of-all-trades, turning out to-die-for Indian curry puffs and naan along with English pastries and cakes, French bread, and Malay...
1220 ECP, Singapore 468960
A great way to get to know local cuisine is to visit a food center, that is, a hawker center. You'll find a vast array of local dishes that are inexpensive and delicious. The crowd situation here is, well, it's basically too crowded during the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village