simple and fun
Collected by Karlee Gross
Cedarburg, WI, USA
Taking a trip to Amy's Candy Kitchen in Cedarburg, WI is such a treat. The store, which opened in 1996, sells a variety of chocolate treats. Amy's is most famous for homemade caramel apples, which are dipped in all-natural caramel and then covered...
3034, 162 E Wisconsin Ave, Oconomowoc, WI 53066, USA
Oconomooc is just one if the towns in Lake Country, 30 minutes west of Milwaukee. Not as picturesque as Delafield, it is surrounded by three nice lakes. This gelato place is within walking distance of a Mexican restaurant, an Irish pub, and Todd's...
N70 W6340 Bridge Rd, Cedarburg, WI 53012, USA
Cedarburg, Wisconsin might be the cutest town in the Milwaukee area. The shops along Washington Avenue offer meat, cheese, and chocolate (what more could one ask for?) or gifts for the discerning; while staring at the churches and civic buildings,...
104 W Main St, Wales, WI 53183, USA
Mama D's Coffee Cafe was started in 2011 in a former small town bank. All the food and coffee is local, and the charming place is open every day. We had home-made quiche for breakfast on Sunday and appreciated that there was room for us inside due...
N44W33013 Watertown Plank Rd, Nashotah, WI 53058, USA
This restaurant was the first stop on the stage from Milwaukee to Madison 160 years ago. If you live in Lake Country it still should be your first stop. Yes they have a dining room, but the bar Is where the locals eat. You can choose from an...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019