Collected by Simon Schütt
Simon Schütt′s Wishlist
I was never a big fan of cigars until taking a tour of a tobacco factory and hanging out with these guys for a bit. Seeing the amount of work and skill that goes into each cigar taught me a new appreciation for this vice. Tours can be booked from...
Playa Maderas Maderas, Nicaragua
We had an unforgettable experience staying at Buena Vista Surf Club, while visiting San Juan del Sur. The eco-lodge is set into a hill overlooking the jungle and Playa Maderas with a giant sundeck where guests could enjoy the view. It was a great...
114 Pacific Coast Hwy, Huntington Beach, CA 92648, USA
San Juan del Sur has everything you'd want in a surf town - cheap seafood, fun atmosphere and most importantly, awesome people and beaches. Check out Surfnicawaves and DSS surf shops in the center of town (they're right next to each other). The...
San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
Are there still tourist-free beaches, where fishermen live and waves break? Yes, there are: in Nicaragua. This 50 mile stretch of Pacific coast is known as The Surf Zone. It's easy to see why! So many wonderful beaches to choose from. I wish I'd...
Chakkrawat, Samphanthawong, Bangkok, Thailand
Saphan Phut (Memorial Bridge) market is the alternative to the tourist obliterated markets of Bangkok. The crowd here is 100% locals and teenagers, and it makes for some great people-watching. I had my tarot cards read here in enthusiastic if not...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys