Collected by Pam
Tayeb welcomes us into his "maison" with a disarming sense of calm. Walls and benches are covered in carpets in dizzying patterns and colors. "First," he says, "it is our tradition to share some Moroccan whiskey." I'll party with the best of them,...
Aït Benhaddou, Morocco
In the middle of the town of Ait Benhaddou, atop the tallest hill in the fortified part of the city, right where the watchtower stands that was once used to monitor caravan traffic on the nearby roads, is the best vantage point for sunset over the...
Explore Morocco’s cuisine in the souks of Marrakech, in Casablanca restaurants, and at a seaside grill in Essaouira during a culinary tour with Access Trips. As part of the nine-day experience, guests learn the art of stewing layers of flavors in...
Circuit de la palmeraie, Douar Abiad, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
No trip to Marrakesh is complete without a camel ride, right? We took a short taxi ride from the medina to La Palmeraie, a palm grove about 20 minutes from the city center. Off the main road of La Palmeraie were guides here and there, waiting with...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December