Collected by ESTHER
Jalpan de Serra, Qro., Mexico
After a long walk through the forest in Sierra Gorda, nothing better than lying on the floor and breath deeeply. You feel every single muscle of your body, you are sweating, you feel exhausted. But the things you have seen in the previous hours...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter