Collected by D Biswas
53100 Siena, Province of Siena, Italy
After a restoration in 19th century, the interiors of the Basilica of San Francesco looks quiet, sober. But the dim lights bring out the beauty of the colourful stained glass windows. I found as exciting as the artwork which is housed here.
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village