Collected by D Biswas
53100 Siena, Province of Siena, Italy
After a restoration in 19th century, the interiors of the Basilica of San Francesco looks quiet, sober. But the dim lights bring out the beauty of the colourful stained glass windows. I found as exciting as the artwork which is housed here.
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign