Collected by Philippe Achkhanian
Street 07, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Located on a lively lane called The Passage, parallel to Pub Street on the Old Market side (there's an entrance on the lane and another opposite the market), this stylish, air-conditioned restaurant and wine bar is an excellent choice for a...
The-Lane, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
This low-key bar in the last traditional Khmer timber house in the heart of Siem Reap's colonial Old Market quarter is one of my favorites. This relaxed drinking spot owned by the lovely, jazz-loving Pari remains something of a secret, tucked in...
Street 09, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
This local institution and late opener is a popular haunt of Siem Reap's expats and locals, from archaeologists to artists, poets to tour guides. Laundry Bar's friendly staff, decent pool tables, and cheap drinks are all big appeals, but it's the...
43 Alley W, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Picasso Bar is Siem Reap's 'Cheers'—the friendliest bar in town, thanks to the affable Aussie owner Phil, who is always up for a chat. If not found pouring complimentary shots from behind the bar, Phil is probably propped up at the counter himself...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign