Beth hall's Siem reap
Collected by Beth hall
Thanh Hà, Hội An, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
One overcast day in Hoi An, my husband and I wandered down to the river and found a lady and her 2 young daughters willing to row us about 30 minutes up river, to a pottery-making village we had read about. When we arrived, the little girls...
Thu Bồn River, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam, Cẩm Nam, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
Let me set the scene for you. A sleepy Vietnamese town on the Thu Bon River, a place where colorful shops loom over ancient cobbled streets, lanterns illuminate the path through a grandiose covered bridge, and tiny men pilot tiny skiffs across the...
Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Crowds may swarm upon it daily from sunrise onwards, but exposure hasn’t dulled the impact of the largest religious monument in the world. Commissioned by King Suryavarman II in the 12th century as the centerpiece of the mighty Khmer empire,...
- 1TSA Implements New Carry-On Rules for Powders
- 2How to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 3Sweden’s Magical Midsommar Festival Is Straight out of a Fairy Tale
- 4Austria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 5How to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer