Collected by Francesca
Via Trinità, 34, 95030 Mascalucia CT, Italy
The Villa Trinità, on the slopes of Mt. Etna, has been in the Bonajuto family since 1428. The villa has a lush private garden full of aloes, prickly pear cactus, flowering palms, agaves, yuccas and an orange grove. The estate makes its own wine...
Via Giuseppe Garibaldi, 317, 95019 Zafferana Etnea CT, Italy
A 90-minute drive from Messina will bring you to Zafferana, at the base of Mt. Etna. The town has picturesque volcanic vineyards and lemon groves. Before continuing on to take in the hillside views of Etna (dress for windy weather at all times of...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico