Collected by Rhys Bevan
Via dei Biscottari, 90134 Palermo PA, Italy
by Fabrizia Lanza In the area of the Norman palace, near the market, there are still some little medievalbotteghe(shops) below the level of the palace. Via dei Biscottari is where they used to make the pastries and cookies for the king. There is...
Largo Castello, 91016 Erice TP, Italy
Wonderfully preserved castle, check. On a hilltop overlooking a lovely Sicilian town, check! Originally built on the Temple of Venus and dedicated to the arts of love...check!! If you checked all three, you would most likely be in Erice, at the...
Contrada Scavuzzo, 92010 Realmonte AG, Italy
With a love for the prints of Massimo Vitalli, a visit to the Scala de Turchi in Realmonte, Sicily was a must do for me. Seeing the sheer scale of the cliff face along with its stark whiteness was something I will not forget. We set up a picnic...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun