Collected by N Osman
via, Via Ducezio, 1, 96017 Noto SR, Italy
'The best gelato I have ever tasted' - a big statement but true. I've heard that the true test of an artisan gelato maker is their pistachio flavour and Pasticceria Mandolfiore in Noto did not disappoint. With pistachios and almonds from the...
98030 Castelmola ME, Italy
High in the mountain above Taormina, a similar village appears, without the crush of tourists. Castelmola is a beautiful little place with chessboard paving, tiny artisanal shops, and peaceful bars dotted throughout the network of courtyards and...
Via Nazionale, 98039 Mazzarò, Taormina ME, Italy
Taormina is one of the most romantic places I have visited and the beach at Lido La Pigna was not to be missed. I had always wanted to sit on the beach in a cool rented chair, people watching by a gorgeous cliff face. This is the place to do it -...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December