Collected by Richard
Things to see
Piazza Fossia, 7, 98038 Savoca ME, Italy
This little village is completely charming and worth a visit on its own, but there's also the Godfather connection. Francis Ford Coppola chose Savoca, Sicily as one of the filming locations for his first Godfather film. The bar where Michael...
Via L. Rizzo, 98037 Letojanni ME, Italy
If you find yourself lucky enough to be in Taormina, I recommend spending a day at Paradise Beach Club, in nearby Letojanni. For a flat, per-person rate, you can enjoy unlimited access to the private seawater pool and beach, changing rooms and...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun