Collected by Maria Marconi
98030 Castelmola ME, Italy
High in the mountain above Taormina, a similar village appears, without the crush of tourists. Castelmola is a beautiful little place with chessboard paving, tiny artisanal shops, and peaceful bars dotted throughout the network of courtyards and...
97100 Ragusa, Province of Ragusa, Italy
We drove into Ragusa - Sicily in the late afternoon, walked the cobbled streets, devoured a locally made nougat gelato and on the drive back down from the old town were met with the beautiful sight of the traditional houses lit up by their...
Mt Etna, 95031 Adrano, Province of Catania, Italy
To see Sicily properly, you need to rent a car and drive. This is not a problem until you get to Mt. Etna......very curvy steep incline so here is where we had an Italian guide drive us(strongly recommended). At the rest area(before the cable...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter