Collected by Swee Lynn
97015 Modica, Province of Ragusa, Italy
The city of Modica is split into two - Modica Bassa and Modica Alta. Walking up to Modica Alta, you will be grateful for the sweet breakfast and delicious Modica coffee you have just devoured. The clubs of the small town are key to the community...
Corso Umberto I, 159, 97015 Modica RG, Italy
Antica Dolceria Bonajuto is has been at this location since 1880 when the father of Francesco Bonajuto introduced fine sweets of Arabian and Spanish origin to the Modica locals. Upon entering this beautiful nook of a store which happens to be the...
97100 Ragusa, Province of Ragusa, Italy
We drove into Ragusa - Sicily in the late afternoon, walked the cobbled streets, devoured a locally made nougat gelato and on the drive back down from the old town were met with the beautiful sight of the traditional houses lit up by their...
via, Via Ducezio, 1, 96017 Noto SR, Italy
'The best gelato I have ever tasted' - a big statement but true. I've heard that the true test of an artisan gelato maker is their pistachio flavour and Pasticceria Mandolfiore in Noto did not disappoint. With pistachios and almonds from the...
91010 San Vito Lo Capo TP, Italy
In the height of summer, this national park is swarmed with Sicilians worshiping the sun and sea. To get to the beach coves you hike a hot and dusty path along the mountain cliffside. As we ascended the craggy cliff down to the second cove, we...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Expedition Cruises Take This Quiz to Find Your Perfect Cruise Destination Sponsored by Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises