Collected by Kathleen
Via del Teatro Greco, 1, 98039 Taormina ME, Italy
As often as I've been blessed with good weather on days I encounter magical places, there are just as many days the weather is terrible. When I encountered this vista from the Greek Theater in Taormina, I was lucky: it had been raining the four...
Borgo S. Jacopo, 12, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
The scents that go into Ortigia’s gorgeous bath and beauty products are inspired by Sicilian plants (orange blossom, Sicilian lime, pomegranate, almond) and evoke the essence of this exotic, southern Mediterranean island. Beautifully presented in...
92010 Caltabellotta AG, Italy
The central backbone of Sicily runs along a series of mountainous peaks. Caltabellota lies on the top of one of these spikes. It's a sleepy town that drapes itself on the mountainside. At the very top, it can be very windy. So windy that snapping...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village