Collected by Kathleen
Via del Teatro Greco, 1, 98039 Taormina ME, Italy
As often as I've been blessed with good weather on days I encounter magical places, there are just as many days the weather is terrible. When I encountered this vista from the Greek Theater in Taormina, I was lucky: it had been raining the four...
Borgo S. Jacopo, 12, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
The scents that go into Ortigia’s gorgeous bath and beauty products are inspired by Sicilian plants (orange blossom, Sicilian lime, pomegranate, almond) and evoke the essence of this exotic, southern Mediterranean island. Beautifully presented in...
92010 Caltabellotta AG, Italy
The central backbone of Sicily runs along a series of mountainous peaks. Caltabellota lies on the top of one of these spikes. It's a sleepy town that drapes itself on the mountainside. At the very top, it can be very windy. So windy that snapping...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign