Collected by B Williams
Lungomare Dante Alighieri, Provincia di Trapani, Italy
Trapani is not a town many non-Italians/Sicilians have heard of. It is a commune on the western edge of Sicily that overlooks the Mediterranean and is far removed from most American tourist's ideas of Italy. For us, it is synonymous with family,...
Piazza Europa, 3, 91023 Favignana TP, Italy
Located on a small butterfly shaped island off the West Coast of Sicily is Cas’almare. A small, stylish 5 room boutique hotel with what has to be the best location on the island of Favignana. The property overlooks ancient Roman queries and has...
Viale Regina Elena, 90151 Palermo PA, Italy
Entering the bustling city of Palermo, you would never imagine that just a short local bus trip away is the beautiful Mondello Beach. Known as the spot for the 'in' crowd or potentially the 'out' crowd - if you include Burlesconi who apparently...
Via generale Magliocco, 19, 90141 Palermo PA, Italy
Seeing the locals and businessmen slowly sauntering in for their espresso or lunch, you get a sense that these locals don't realise what great food they have at their fingertips. Whether you are after a coffee, sweets, something for lunch or a...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked