Collected by vale c
91010 San Vito Lo Capo TP, Italy
In the height of summer, this national park is swarmed with Sicilians worshiping the sun and sea. To get to the beach coves you hike a hot and dusty path along the mountain cliffside. As we ascended the craggy cliff down to the second cove, we...
SP79 Km 91, 92013 Contrada Passo di Gurra, Menfi AG, Italy
The cookbook author Judy Witt Francini offers weeklong culinary tours in Sicily that include cooking classes at this renowned winery. From $4,000 per person. This appeared in the May 2014 issue.
92017 Sambuca di Sicilia, AG, Italy
Brothers Gunther and Klaus Di Giovanna oversee the vineyards their great-grandfather first planted in 1860. Tours are by appointment and include a tasting of the estate’s wine and olive oil. This appeared in the May 2014 issue.
Via dei Mille, 4, 95030 San Pietro Clarenza CT, Italy
Sicilian vintner Arianna Occhipinti enrolled in RAGUSA winemaking school at the age of 18. Since then, the 32-year-old has gained notoriety for the natural wines she produces from her vineyards in Vittoria, on the southeastern tip of Sicily. Her...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles