Collected by vale c
91010 San Vito Lo Capo TP, Italy
In the height of summer, this national park is swarmed with Sicilians worshiping the sun and sea. To get to the beach coves you hike a hot and dusty path along the mountain cliffside. As we ascended the craggy cliff down to the second cove, we...
92017 Sambuca di Sicilia, AG, Italy
Brothers Gunther and Klaus Di Giovanna oversee the vineyards their great-grandfather first planted in 1860. Tours are by appointment and include a tasting of the estate’s wine and olive oil. This appeared in the May 2014 issue.
Via dei Mille, 4, 95030 San Pietro Clarenza CT, Italy
Sicilian vintner Arianna Occhipinti enrolled in RAGUSA winemaking school at the age of 18. Since then, the 32-year-old has gained notoriety for the natural wines she produces from her vineyards in Vittoria, on the southeastern tip of Sicily. Her...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter