Collected by Travis Marshall, AFAR Local Expert
Corso Vittorio Emanuele, 23, 91100 Trapani TP, Italy
Trapani has long been famed for it’s coral artworks, from the elaborate carvings of the 18th century to the more delicate jewelry found today at spots like Gioiellerie Cinzia Gucciardo. Find one-of-a-kind pieces, from beaded necklaces and earrings...
Via Gian Filippo Guarnotti, 91016 Erice TP, Italy
In the heart of the medieval hill town of Erice, Ceramica Ericina offers an abundance of traditional handmade Sicilian ceramics. Pieces range from plates and serving dishes to wall decorations, and most are Majolica ceramics, which use a unique...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun