Collected by Travis Marshall, AFAR Local Expert
1600 E 8th Ave, Tampa, FL 33605, USA
The Centro Ybor shopping center is at the heart of historic Ybor City and a popular stop on tours of the district. The small mall is a favorite of both out-of-towners and locals looking to grab lunch or drinks. Visitors can also find clothing...
2223 N Westshore Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607, USA
Visitors looking for upscale shopping in Tampa should catch a cab to International Plaza and Bay Street, near the Tampa airport. Tiffany & Co., Gucci, Louis Vuitton—this is the spot to scope out luxury items among around 200 shops. Check...
615 Channelside Dr #117, Tampa, FL 33602, USA
Channelside Bay Plaza offers a great selection of shops, restaurants, bars and activities right next door to Tampa’s cruise terminals. Stroll the mall to find a new swimsuit or peruse works by local artists. The European-style plaza is an ideal...
10549 N Florida Ave, Tampa, FL 33612, USA
Historic Ybor City was built by the cigar trade, which was booming at the end of the 19th and the beginning of the 20th centuries. Of the cigar stores that remain in Ybor City, El Sol is the oldest, and the perfect place to choose from an ample...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 4 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022