Shopping St. Peter Port
Collected by Sunshine Flint, AFAR Contributor
Rocquaine Centre Rocquaine Bay, GY7 9HS, Guernsey
Guernsey gave its name to a sweater: the Guernsey (or gansey) jumper. Thicker and warmer than a jersey, Guernsey sweaters were knitted for seamen as long ago as 1468, when the island was granted a charter to import wool. Still hand-finished on the...
6 Mill St, St. Peter Port GY1 1HQ, Guernsey
Inside Ben Le Prevost’s shop on Mill Street in the Old Quarter you'll find a feast for the eyes: His award-winning chocolates, made by hand in the back of the shop with local butter, cream and herbs, come in all colors and shapes. They're a feast...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun