Collected by Travis Marshall , AFAR Local Expert
Via della Libertà, 20/B, 90141 Palermo PA, Italy
This long stretch of upscale shops north of Palermo's historic center has been called the Champs-Élysées of Sicily. If you're looking for the best spot to take a stroll while perusing luxury brands and fashion boutiques, the Via della Libertà is...
Piazza Papireto, 90134 Palermo PA, Italy
If you love the idea of treasure-hunting in a Sicilian flea market, head to the Pulci Market in Piazza del Papireto. It's open most weekdays, with vendors in roll-front stalls displaying an eclectic collection of antiques, trinkets, furniture and...
Via Bara All'Olivella, 72, 90133 Palermo PA, Italy
Palermo's role as a backdrop to the Godfather movies is one of the city's claims to fame. The films helped popularize the local headwear, a flat cap called the coppola, as a Mafia accoutrement. La Coppola Storta offers an excellent selection of ...
Via E. Amari, 49, 90139 Palermo PA, Italy
Sicily's renowned ceramicists create everything from simple, utilitarian pottery to ornate vases and sculptures. One of the best spots in Palermo for high-quality pieces is Ceramiche Tre Erre, where ceramics lovers can shop for reproductions of...
- 1 Travel News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Travel News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?
- 3 Air Travel Should Fliers Wear Goggles and Face Shields on a Plane?
- 4 Expat Life These Countries Just Made It Easier for Americans to Move and Work Abroad
- 5 Travel News The U.S. Has Lifted Its Global Coronavirus Travel Advisory