Collected by Travis Marshall , AFAR Local Expert
Carrer del Sis D'Octubre de 1869, 27, 17100 La Bisbal d'Empordà, Girona, Spain
Beautiful and functional ceramic items have been masterfully made along the Costa Brava for centuries. The town of La Bisbal d’Empordà, only 20 minutes by car from Palamós, is renowned for its pottery: Check out the small district (on and near...
Carrer Miguel de Cervantes, 35, 17230 Palamós, Girona, Spain
Mediterrània Palamós is a clothing and furniture shop that has also maintained a gallery of works from Catalan artists for more than 20 years. It’s an ideal spot to shop for sculptures and paintings depicting scenes from the Costa Brava.
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign