Collected by Travis Marshall, AFAR Local Expert
Carrer del Sis D'Octubre de 1869, 27, 17100 La Bisbal d'Empordà, Girona, Spain
Beautiful and functional ceramic items have been masterfully made along the Costa Brava for centuries. The town of La Bisbal d’Empordà, only 20 minutes by car from Palamós, is renowned for its pottery: Check out the small district (on and near...
Carrer Miguel de Cervantes, 35, 17230 Palamós, Girona, Spain
Mediterrània Palamós is a clothing and furniture shop that has also maintained a gallery of works from Catalan artists for more than 20 years. It’s an ideal spot to shop for sculptures and paintings depicting scenes from the Costa Brava.
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys