Shopping Newport, Rhode Island
Collected by Ann Shields , AFAR Staff
221 1/2 Goddard Row, Newport, RI 02840, USA
Running the length of a block parallel to America's Cup Avenue, this broad alley of independent shops is chockablock with nautical souvenirs, Irish-themed trinkets, scented candles, colorful jewelry, T-shirts and flip-flops. The Vanderbilts may...
306 Thames St, Newport, RI 02840, USA
If you come down with a case of America's Cup fever while in Newport, seek treatment at this Thames Street jewelry store. Cufflinks, charm bracelets and pendants spell out messages in signal flags. Silver anchors adorn earrings and cuff bracelets...
473 Thames St, Newport, RI 02840, USA
Achieve that preppy nautical look with a wardrobe makeover by Island Outfitters. The shop's boat shoes and moccasins, thick windproof sweaters, sunglasses and horizontal-striped boating shirts come from brands such as Lilly Pulitzer, Vineyard...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019