Shopping Newport, Rhode Island
Collected by Ann Shields, AFAR Staff
221 1/2 Goddard Row, Newport, RI 02840, USA
Running the length of a block parallel to America's Cup Avenue, this broad alley of independent shops is chockablock with nautical souvenirs, Irish-themed trinkets, scented candles, colorful jewelry, T-shirts and flip-flops. The Vanderbilts may...
306 Thames St, Newport, RI 02840, USA
If you come down with a case of America's Cup fever while in Newport, seek treatment at this Thames Street jewelry store. Cufflinks, charm bracelets and pendants spell out messages in signal flags. Silver anchors adorn earrings and cuff bracelets...
473 Thames St, Newport, RI 02840, USA
Achieve that preppy nautical look with a wardrobe makeover by Island Outfitters. The shop's boat shoes and moccasins, thick windproof sweaters, sunglasses and horizontal-striped boating shirts come from brands such as Lilly Pulitzer, Vineyard...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village