Shopping in Wellington
Collected by Meg Nesterov, AFAR Local Expert
118 Cuba Mall, Te Aro, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
If you are looking for something unique, funky or fun to remind you of Wellington, Iko Iko is the place to find it. Packed with an assortment of posters, books, pillows, toys and stationery, there's also a large variety of locally made products...
Corner of Tory Street and College Street, Te Aro, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
Go where the chefs and foodies shop: Moore Wilson is part wholesaler, part specialty grocery and part variety store selling home goods and toys. The fresh market carries an astonishing variety of New Zealand and imported produce, meat and fish,...
103 Victoria St, Te Aro, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
Like a Kiwi Etsy shop come to life, Made It is the home of homemade. Shop for clothing, jewelry, artwork and ceramics all made in Wellington or around New Zealand. The stock changes with the seasons and output of the artists, so you could find...
Corner Barnett and Cable Streets,, 6011, New Zealand
Sunday mornings are when many Wellingtonians head to the waterfront to do their weekly shopping. The Harbourside Market is the city's oldest market. Here vendors set up year round from 7:30 a.m. to sell fruit, vegetables and flowers, while food...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security