Shopping in Victoria, B.C.
Collected by Ann Shields , AFAR Staff
1624 Government St, Victoria, BC V8W 1Z3, Canada
Silk Road Tea was established in 1992 by accomplished tea expert Daniela Cubelic. She creates some of the world's finest organic teas as well as skin-care products made of plant-based essential oils and biodegradable ingredients. With a tearoom...
1713 Government St, Victoria, BC V8W 1Z4, Canada
The Milkman's Daughter is located across from the gates to Victoria's Chinatown on Government Street. The store, which makes its own custom silk-screen designs, is an offshoot of another popular shop, Smoking Lily (569 Johnson St.). The Milkman's...
560 Johnson St, Victoria, BC V8W 3C6, Canada
Market Square, a flower-filled courtyard tucked into the middle of heritage brick-and-beam buildings, offers plentiful souvenir shopping as well as coffee, cocktails and opportunities to assemble a tasty impromptu picnic. Its small stage often...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Where to Go in Fall The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum