Shopping in Valletta
Collected by David Nikel, AFAR Local Expert
65 San Duminku, Tas-Sliema, Malta
A one-of-a-kind shop on Malta, the Soap Café makes and sells fresh lotions, balms and soaps. The delicate ingredients and specially formulated products make perfect gifts for those with sensitive skin, including pregnant women and newborn babies....
Long Hut One, Ħ'Attard,, Ħ'Attard, Malta
Located in the Ta Qali Crafts Village near Mdina, Valletta Glass runs a workshop producing custom designed glassware and two retail outlets. Watch glassblowers at work before picking up your own souvenir bowl, plate, vase, candleholder or animal...
146 Merchants St, Valletta, Malta
Stalls at this busy morning street market sell traditional Maltese crafts alongside bargain clothing, jewelry and other gifts. The gift shops remain open even when the market is closed, so Merchants Street is worth a look on your way to St. John's...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked