Shopping in Thessaloniki
Collected by Rachel Howard, AFAR Local Expert
P. Mela 14, Thessaloniki 546 22, Greece
This eat-in delicatessen is devoted to Greece’s national cheese. It stocks a wide range of award-winning fetas from the Kourellas family dairy, alongside a selection of artisanal Greek foods. Pick up edible souvenirs, then brunch on organic yogurt...
Mitropolitou Iosif 5, Thessaloniki 546 22, Greece
Playful and affordable, Katerina Ioannidis’s unisex jewelry features both classic and curious Greek motifs. Pendants are strung with gold and silver evil eyes, anchors, bones and beans. Then they're studded with gems and semiprecious stones and...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter