Shopping in Taormina
Collected by Travis Marshall, AFAR Local Expert
Via Teatro Greco, 34, 98039 Taormina ME, Italy
Ceramics have long had a place in the Sicilian art scene, thanks to the unique local clay. At Ceramiche Farano, on the road to the Greek Theater, you’ll find a great selection of locally made pottery, from serving platters to decorative pieces,...
Via Naumachia, 3, 98039 Taormina ME, Italy
If you’re looking to take home some quintessential Sicilian flavors, stop in at Delizie del Tonno, which specializes in locally made tuna products, such as tuna pate. However, you’ll also find a wealth of local treats at this shop, like Sicilian...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter