Shopping in Tallinn
Collected by Marc Perrotta
Pikk 22, 10133 Tallinn, Estonia
The Estonian Handicraft House is run by the Estonian Folk Art and Craft Union, which promotes and preserves the traditional handicrafts of Estonia as well as organizes fairs and workshops. To ensure the certified authenticity of your purchases,...
Viru 3, 10140 Tallinn, Estonia
This shop is a cooperative, owned and operated by local craftspeople and stocked with gifts and products ranging from sweaters to onion jam. Its focus is on the area’s master artisans and fine craftsmanship so you won’t find tacky and cheaply...
Mere puiestee 6, 10111 Tallinn, Estonia
On the border of the Old Town, Sfäär is a dual restaurant-store that caters to Tallinn’s emerging hip crowd. The retail area is stocked with dry goods, wine, clothing and organic skin-care products, and the restaurant serves pasta, salads and...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles