Shopping in Tallinn
Collected by Marc Perrotta
Viru 3, 10140 Tallinn, Estonia
This shop is a cooperative, owned and operated by local craftspeople and stocked with gifts and products ranging from sweaters to onion jam. Its focus is on the area’s master artisans and fine craftsmanship so you won’t find tacky and cheaply...
Mere puiestee 6E, 10111 Tallinn, Estonia
On the border of the Old Town, Sfäär is a dual restaurant-store that caters to Tallinn’s emerging hip crowd. The retail area is stocked with dry goods, wine, clothing and organic skin-care products, and the restaurant serves pasta, salads and...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun